Some Lesser Known Facts About Savitri Jindal
- Savitri Jindal is one of India’s richest women.
- In 1970, at the age of 20, she got married to O.P. Jindal (founder of the Jindal Group; an Indian manufacturing company which deals with steel, cement, power, and infrastructure).
- She became the Chairperson of Jindal Group in 2005; after the death of her husband in a helicopter crash.
- In the same year, she entered the political world.
- According to Forbes 2018 Billionaires List, she is the richest Indian woman with a fortune of $8.8 billion.
Total Page Visits: 62 - Today Page Visits: 1