This Biography is about one of the best Professional Historian of the world Ramachandra Guha including his Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography Of Ramachandra Guha
|• In 2001, awarded Leopold-Hidy Prize of the American Society for Environmental History for his essay “Prehistory of Community Forestry in India.”
• In 2002, awarded the Daily Telegraph Cricket Society Book of the Year prize for “A Corner of a Foreign Field.”
• In 2003, won the R. K. Narayan Prize at the Chennai Book Fair.
• In May 2008, listed one of the top 100 public intellectuals in the world by the US magazine Foreign Policy.
• In 2009, awarded Padma Bhushan by the Government of India.
• In 2011, won Sahitya Akademi Award for India after Gandhi.
• In 2015, won Fukuoka Asian Culture Prize.
|Physical Stats & More Of Ramachandra Guha
|in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Salt & Pepper
|Personal Life Of Ramachandra Guha
|Date of Birth
|29 April 1958
|Age (as in 2016)
|Dehra Dun, Uttar Pradesh (now in Uttarakhand)
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|The Doon School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
|St. Stephen’s College, University of Delhi Delhi School of Economics IIM Calcutta
|BA in Economics in 1977 from St. Stephens, University of Delhi Master’s from the Delhi School of Economics A fellowship program (equivalent to a PhD) on the social history of forestry in Uttarakhand from IIM Calcutta
|Father- Subramaniam Ramdas Guha (Indian Forest Official)
Mother- Name Not Known (High-school teacher)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Reading, Writing, Traveling
|Favorite Things Of Ramachandra Guha
|Sticky rice with a curry of fresh Asian greens, Piping hot corn soup
|Girls, Affairs and More Of Ramachandra Guha
|Sujata Keshavan (graphic designer)
|Money Factor Of Ramachandra Guha