This Biography is about one of the best Professional of the world Queen Elizabeth including her Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography of Queen Elizabeth|
|Real Name||Elizabeth Alexandra Mary|
|Profession||Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand and Head of the Commonwealth|
|Monarchical Journey||• King George VI, Father of Elizabeth II acceded to the throne on the abdication of his brother Edward VIII in 1936, at that time Elizabeth was the heir presumptive.
• During the World War II Elizabeth began to undertake public duties, serving in the Auxiliary Territorial Service.
• She married Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, a former prince of Greece and Denmark in 1947.
• During 1951, George VI’s health deteriorated and Elizabeth stood in for him at public events.
• In October 1951, her private secretary, Martin Charteris, carried a draft accession declaring the death of George VI when she was touring Canada and USA.
• In February 1952, Elizabeth was declared the Queen of the Commonwealth.
|Physical Stats & More of Queen Elizabeth|
|Personal Life of Queen Elizabeth|
|Date of Birth||21 April 1926|
|Age (as in 2017)||90 Years|
|Birth Place||17 Bruton Street, Mayfair, London, UK|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|School||She was educated privately at home|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Religion||Church of England and Church of Scotland|
|Favourite Things of Queen Elizabeth|
|Favourite Cocktail||Gin and Dubonnet|
|Favorite Drama TV Show||Downtown Abbey|
|Girls, Affairs and More of Queen Elizabeth|
|Spouse||Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (m. 1947)|
|Money Factor of Queen Elizabeth|
|Net Worth||$450 million|
|This Biography Written By|