This Biography is about one of the best Professional Politician of the world Meg Whitman including her Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography Of Meg Whitman|
|Real Name||Margaret Cushing “Meg” Whitman|
|Profession||Politician, Business executive|
|Political Journey||• In 2008, she supported Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign. • When Romney stepped out of the race, she joined McCain’s presidential campaign as a national co-chair.
• Meg Whitman announced to run for Governor of California Election 2010, on February 10, 2009.
• Whitman released a political ad, “A Lifetime in Politics A Legacy of Failure”, in June 2010.
• She endorsed Mitt Romney in 2012 Republican Primaries.
• She was finance co-chair of Chris Christie’s presidential campaign during the 2016 Republican primaries.
|Business Journey||• In 1979, Meg Whitman joined as a brand manager Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati, Ohio.
• In 1989, she became vice president of strategic planning at The Walt Disney Company.
• In 1991, Whitman joined Stride Rite Corporation.
• In 1995, she became President and CEO of Florist’s Transworld Delivery.
• In 1997, as Hasbro’s Playskool Division General Manager, Whitman saw marketing and Global management of two children’s brands, Mr Potato Head and Playskool.
• On March 1998, she joined eBay.
• In November 2007, Meg Whitman resigned as CEO of eBay. • She joined Hewlett-Packard’s board of directors in January 2011 and was named CEO on September 22, 2011.
|Biggest Rival||Politics: Jerry Brown, Hillary Clinton Business: Microsoft|
|Physical Stats & More Of Meg Whitman|
|Height||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Personal Life Of Meg Whitman|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1956|
|Age (as in 2015)||59 Years|
|Birth Place||Cold Spring Harbor, New York, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Huntington, New York, USA|
|School||Cold Spring Harbor High School, Cold Spring Harbor New York|
|College||Princeton University, Harvard Business School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Family||Father- Hendricks Hallett Whitman,
Jr.Mother- Margaret Cushing Whitman
|Controversies||• During her tenure as CEO of eBay, she shoved her subordinate to which she settled down later.
• She was criticized for exploiting and humiliating her housekeeper Nicky Diaz Santillan.
• She was criticized for making statement to suspend Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006.
• She made a controversial statement to prohibit illegal immigrant students from attending state-funded institutions of higher education.
• During her campaign for Governor of California, she was largely self-funded and spent 144 million USD from her own personal funds.
• It was reported that Meg Whitman did not vote for 28 years.
|Favourite Things Of Meg Whitman|
|Favorite Politician||Not Known|
|Favorite Quote||“Run to the fire”|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Film||Not Known|
|Favorite Book||The New American Story, Good to Great, The World is Flat, Politics Lost|
|Boys, Affairs and More Of Meg Whitman|
|Husband||Dr. Griffith R. Harsh IV, Professor of Neurosurgery (married 1980)|
|Children||Son- William Harsh, Griffith Rutherford Harsh V
|Money Factor Of Meg Whitman|
|Net Worth||2.1 billion USD|