This Biography is about one of the best Indian Politician Karunanidhi including his Height, weight,Age & Other Detail…
|Biography of Karunanidhi|
|Real Name||MuthuvelKarunanidhi (born Daksinamoorthy)|
|Political Journey||• Karunanidhi entered politics at just 14 and participated in Anti-Hindu agitations and then founded an organization for the local youth. He then circulated ManavarNesan, a handwritten newspaper to its members.
• He later found Tamil Nadu Tamil ManavarMandram, the first student wing of Dravidan Movement.
• In 1957, he was elected to the Tamil Nadu assembly for the first time from the Kulithalai constituency of Thiruchirapalli district representing DMK.
• He became party treasurer in 1961.
• Karunanidhi was made the minister for public works in 1967 when DMK was elected to the power in the state.
• Annadurai’s death in 1969 earned him the post of party leader and became the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. He has since then maintained his post.
|Physical Stats & Moreof Karunanidhi|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 87 kg
in Pounds- 192 lbs
|Hair Colour||Semi-Bald (White)|
|Personal Lifeof Karunanidhi|
|Date of Birth||3 June 1924|
|Age (as in 2016)||92 Years|
|Birth Place||Thirukuvalai, Tanjore district, Madras Presidency, British India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Madras, Tamil Nadu India|
|Debut||Tamil Film Industry– Rajakumari was the first film for which he wrote the script back in 1947 which gained him popularity he needed to continue in the field.
Politics– He was inspired by the speech of Alagiriswamii of the Justice Party and jumped to the politics at just 14 and participated in Anti-Hindu agitations.
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Controversies||• Sarkaria Commission accused Karunanidhi of his involvement in corruption in the allotment of tenders for Veeranam project, for which his government was dismissed by the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
• In 2001, Karunanidhi along with former Chief Secretary K.A. Nambiar was arrested based on charges of corruption in the construction of flyovers in Chennai. He and his party members were charged under several sections of the IPC. However, no rigid evidence was found against them.
• In 2012, while celebrating the party founding day, Karunanidhi and party workers were received by a group of people who were dressed portraying some of the Hindu gods.
• He once made a controversial remark against Sethusamudram controversy, questioning the existence of God and asking about the college from where Lord Rama graduated in Engineering for building the RamarSethu bridge.
• He had been accused of having links with Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), a militant group to create an independent state of Tamil Eelam in the north and east of Sri Lanka for Tamil people and encouraging them to assassinate Rajiv Gandhi. However, the final report had no such allegations on him.
• Some political observers, his party members, and opponents accused him of promoting nepotism (favouring the relatives), for helping his son M. K. Stalin to rise in the party.
|Girls, Affairs and Moreof Karunanidhi|
|Children||Son– M. K. Muthu (Indian Actor, Singer, and Politician)
M. K. Alagiri (Indian Politician)
M. K. Stalin (Indian Politician)
M. K. Tamilarasu (Film Producer)
Kanimozhi (RajyaSabha MP)
|Money Factorof Karunanidhi|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 11,94,37,427 (as of 2016)|
|This Biography written By|