This Biography is about one of the best Professional Politician of the world John Key including his Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography Of John Key|
|Real Name||John Phillip Key|
|Profession||New Zealander Politician|
|Political Journey||• In 2002 General Election, Key defeated long-serving National MP Brian Neeson (whose own Waitakere seat had moved on paper to being a Labour seat through the boundary changes) for the National Party Helensville selection. At the 2002 elections Key won the seat with a majority of 1,705.
• In 2004 the National Party Parliamentary leader Don Brash promoted John Key to the Opposition front seats and appointed him the party’s spokesman for finance.
• In 2008, Key became the Prime Minister for the first time and ended the labour-led government.
• On 26 November 2011, National Party won the Election again and John Key assumed the post of the Prime Minister again.
• In 2014, John key held office for the third time.
|Biggest Rival||David Cunliffe|
|Physical Stats & More Of John Key|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx)||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 146 lbs
|Personal Life Of John Key|
|Date of Birth||9 August 1961|
|Age (as in 2016)||55 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Aorangi School, Burnside High School|
|College||University of Canterbury, Harvard University|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce degree in accounting|
|Family||Father- George Key
Mother- Ruth Key
Brothers- Peter Key, Martyn Key
Sisters- Elizabeth Key, Susan Key
|Address||Premier House, Wellington|
|Controversies||• In 2015, he pulled the hair of waitress, he later made apology for this.
• He once made a rape comment that was reckoned offensive.
|Favourite Things Of John Key|
|Favorite Food||Bluff oysters, seafood, raspberries and Curry|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Green|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Spouse||Bronagh Key (1984–present)|
|Children||Son- Max Key
Daughter- Stephie Key
|Money Factor Of John Key|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|